Are you interested in joining the Expert family? Send us your resume for a review!
Pluming Technician – We are looking for Plumbing Service Technician with 2-3 years experience We are looking for experienced individual to provide service, repair and maintenance for our customers. Must be well groomed, dependable. Must be willing to be on call after hours and weekends provide references. Must be drug free and able to pass a complete background check and drug test. Must have valid driver’s license and good driving record. Must have own hand tools. Must strive to provide exceptional customer service We offer medical, dental, vacation, bonus opportunities Job Type: Full-time Pay: $25.00 – $40.00 per hour
Expert Plumbing Heating and Electrical is a residential service company which has been in business for over 23 years. Our success is a reflection of the team we employ. We encourage our team to be the best that our industry and community has to offer. This is achieved through providing our staff with the tools, training, and mentoring that they need to be successful. We are a team, not just a company. We believe that in order to create an environment of teamwork that accountability must be at the forefront of our plan. This has been achieved by following 3 Simple Rules:
Be on time… Be willing to learn new things… Do the best that you can…
HVAC Service Technician Job Description:
We are looking to hire a detail-oriented HVAC Service Technician to maintain and repair our customers’ air quality systems. The HVAC Service Technician will assist with repairing and calibrating systems, and replacing various components such as transformers, thermostats and compressors. You will diagnose problems, explain these to customers in clear, non-technical terms, relay costs to customers, and offer alternative solutions and communicate with supervisor regarding challenges. To ensure success your customer skills should be as good as your technical aptitude, and you need to be well-versed in safety precautions. Top candidates are detail-oriented, organized and friendly. HVAC Technician Responsibilities:
• Installing, cleaning, adjusting and repairing HVAC systems, and performing warranty services.
• Troubleshooting defective HVAC systems and equipment to make diagnoses.
• Performing preventative maintenance by cleaning reheat coils and air handling units, and monitoring and calibrating air handling units.
• Improving air quality by cleaning ducts to optimize efficiency.
• Fixing, replacing and adjusting vents, and ductwork.
• Ensuring condensation drain line is free of debris and draining properly.
• Performing emergency repairs promptly and efficiently.
• Keeping daily logs and records of maintenance functions. • Maintaining service truck.
• Ensuring compliance with appliance standards and with Health and Safety Act.
• Assisting with customers’ queries.
• Other duties as required
Because we do Plumbing, HVAC and Electrical sometimes you may need to assist the other trades. HVAC Service Technician Requirements:
• High school diploma, GED or suitable equivalent.
• 1+ year experience as an HVAC technician, and willingness to continue education in HVAC field.
• Valid driver’s license and good driving record.
• Proficient electrical and mechanical diagnostic skills.
• Working knowledge of boiler systems.
• Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
• Proficient in reading schematics and work plans.
• Ability to work after hours, over weekends and on public holidays with short or no notice.
• Physically agile, dexterous, and able to work in confined spaces.
• Knowledge of Service Titan a plus.
• Medical Insurance • Dental Insurance • Vision Insurance • Life Insurance • We provide paid training and continuous education. • Vacation Pay • Winning team atmosphere